The success of Ingenium speaks to our experience in working with the physicians in their domain, "The Physician Office". Physicians utilizing AT&T Healthcare Community Online to communicate not only have the ability to exchange information with their peers, but also have the ability to share information with their physician organization, hospitals, labs and other healthcare facilities through Ingenium.
Enhancing community connectivity enables physicians to:
- Improve patient care quality
- Increase patient safety
- Enhance your ability to document, tracking, and manage your patients
- Reduce costs
- Increase Revenue
- Earn Incentive Dollars
Designed by physicians for physicians, Ingenium allows physicians and other healthcare entities to collaborate on patient care by enabling providers to securely send and receive vital patient information, giving them access to clinical information when and where they need it; resulting in better decision making and a higher quality of patient care. These applications functions include: e-Prescribing, e-Labs, HIPAA secure physician-to-physician messaging, document manager, patient registry tools and more! Many of these applications are required to qualify as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH). AT&T Healthcare Community Online is your practices key to unlocking the PCMH.
- Improve the quality of patient care
- Increase patient satisfaction
- Earn incentive dollars
- Increase HEDIS scores
- Increase office efficiencies
- Reduce operational costs
Physician Organizations (PO) are at the foundation of Ingenium. PO's are are allowed to customize their structure and communicate easily and efficiently with its physicians. Physician Organizations can communicate with their physicians through secure email, communicate initiatives and relative news via directed communications and increase their overall network performance by maximizing their physicians' efficiencies. AT&T Healthcare Community Online saves time and money by reducing operational costs and increasing incentive dollars through the health plans. With two years of trusted experience with PO's, Ingenium is the perfect choice for your organization, and the only one that focuses on a sustainable business model with a revenue structure.
- Sustainable business model
- Connection to participating Physician Organizations with multiple hospital affiliations
- Lowered operational costs (ie mailings, faxes, postage, paper, marketing collateral)
- Increased communication
- Economical & ecological eEfficiencies
- Improved network performance scores
By connecting to Ingenium, hospitals, labs, and other healthcare facilities can safely share patient data with healthcare providers. Through secure HIPAA compliant messaging, healthcare facilities will be able to send community members vital clinical information at the point of care, which will enable physicians to make more educated decisions for their patients. Access to this information will make patient data more readily available, reduce healthcare costs by avoiding duplicate testing and medical errors that cause unnecessary complications, drug interactions, hospitalization or even death.
- Single connection point to access your medical staff and many other providers
- Connect to the healthcare community without the development and maintenance of multiple interfaces
- Easily access and share patient demographics and clinical data
- Receive orders and send results without the hassle of providing and managing equipment in physician offices.
- Increase business
- Generate and expand market exposure